BECOME A CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED NEUROLANGUAGE COACH®
Achieve fast and sustainable results by helping your clients and learner reach and maintain a better learning state with brain friendly language learning.
Structured teaching with tracking learning process
Earn more as a Certified Accredited Neurolanguage Coach®
Join a growing global coaching community
Features of Neurolanguage Coaching®
- a continuous flow of language training constantly interacting with aspects of the neuroscience of learning and aspects of traditional coaching;
- it ensures the constant awareness of how the brain works, ensuring brain connections;
- it includes coaching models and tools;
- it adds the ethical principles of coaching itself, ever present in language coaching sessions, as set out by the ICF;
- it encompasses an individual needs analysis;
- it tailors language targets to individual needs;
- it embraces the cultural aspects of language;
- it may include professional expertise and have a topical focus;
- it addresses personal aspects such as client confidence, comfort, motivation and satisfaction.
Rachel Paling Creator and Director of Neurolanguage Coaching®
Buy Rachel Paling’s book:
Neurolanguage Coaching: Brain Friendly Language Learning
– why the brain blocks when learning a language
– which coaching and teaching methods are brain-friendly – and which are brain-zappers
– how to harness principles of coaching and neuroscience to give your learner fantastic results, every time.
Said about the book:
Excellently written, this is a clear, concise and reader-friendly introduction to Neurolanguage Coaching. Rachel, as ever, is both informative, and motivating and encourages the teacher to want to move onto new approaches.
…….. I highly recommend it to educators who constantly strive to make a difference in the quality of people’s lives. It’s also great for language learners who would like to know more about the most wonderful, mysterious and fascinating organ – our brain.
Paperback (signed by Rachel)
“I found the course fascinating. From the coaching style of questioning to allow clients to get the own insights into the language to increased knowledge about how the brain worked, I was captivated for three days straight.”
“It was really transforming. It’s a whole new way of guiding people to discover a new language. I already feel the impact of the new approach on my coachees. I definitely see them more motivated and aware of their learning processes”
“It completely changed my approach to how I work with private clients and how I teach in the classroom. No more going back to the “old way” of teaching languages! I totally feel like a rebel but in a good way.”
“I decided to look for something new. Something that really helped my clients learn English more efficiently. It also gives me a boost of confidence when I approach new clients because now I know of a method which I can use to really help them.”