ADVANCED NLC Online
September 22 - November 10
ADVANCED Neurolanguage Coaching® certification:
This programme focuses on not only reinforcing general coaching, but also the application of coaching principles, tools and processes into language learning and also deepens knowledge on neurolanguage coaching®. This advanced course aims to consolidate and develop even further the skills of a neurolanguage coach®, giving professionalism to the whole process.
This course provides 18 hours of ICF (International Coach Federation) accredited Continuing Coaching Education (CCE) units, plus 6 hours of resource development. This is an online programme only consisting of 8 sessions of 3 hours.
We use a virtual classroom software called eLecta Live that is live with Rachel Paling or any of our qualified ELC NL® Trainers and allows all course participants to see each other through the video option, speak to each other and share all kinds of media (presentations, whiteboard, video, internet access, etc.) and therefore it is just as interactive as the face-to-face courses.
- Deepens knowledge about the brain and neuroscience and how to effectively use this in the learning process
- Further enhances active listening and speaking skills
- Assists in preparation of coaching contracts and agreements
- Gives insights into more coaching models and develops their use in practice
- Team coaching – how to handle groups
- Further develops neurolanguage coaching models
- Deepens knowledge of a complete engagement through a case study
- How to engage coachees into focused learning and sustain their goals with high success rate
- How to connect and apply new language coaching models to the teaching process
- Develops ability to troubleshoot in difficult and focused topics
- Learn how to deal with advanced learners, beginners, children and executives
- Further develops learning Tips.
Requirements: Obligatory successful completion of the ELC Language Coaching Certification Course.
Delivered by: Rachel Paling, Director of ELC & Creator of the Neurolanguage Coaching® concept
ADVANCED online starting 22nd September 2020 (sessions 19.30-22.30 CEST/Spain time)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration procedures
Want to enrol on a course? Head over to our contact form and get in touch today 🙂