Advanced Neurolanguage Coaching™ Certification Programme
We are pleased to announce the ELC Advanced Neurolanguage Coaching™ Certification. This course provides 18 hours of ICF (International Coach Federation) accredited Continuing Coaching Education (CCE) units, plus 6 hours of resource development.
This is an online programme only consisting of 10 sessions of 2 hours.
To be elegible for this course you must have successfully completed the ELC Language Coaching Certification Course.
To become an ACC ICF credentialed coach
If you are interested in becoming an ACC ICF credentialed coach, the two ELC Language Coaching Certification and the Advanced Neurolanguage Coaching Courses together provide the necessary 60 credits needed to apply for the ACC.
This is a highly interactive online course – we use a virtual classroom software called eLecta Live that allows course participants to see each other, speak to each other and share all kinds of media (presentations, whiteboard, video, internet access etc) and therefore it is just as interactive as a face-to-face course. The course has a very well-balanced ratio of theory and practice with a high degree of active coaching.
This programme focuses on not only reinforcing general coaching, but also the application of coaching principles, tools and processes into language learning and also deepens knowledge on neurolanguage coaching. This advanced course aims to consolidate and develop even further the skills of a neurolanguage coach, giving professionalism to the whole process.
• Deepens knowledge about the brain and neuroscience and how to effectively use this in the learning process
• Further enhances active listening and speaking skills
• Assists in preparation of coaching contracts and agreements
• Gives insights into more coaching models and develops their use in practice
• Introduces team coaching
• Further develops neurolanguage coaching models
• Deepens knowledge of a complete engagement through a case study
• How to engage coachees into focused learning and sustain their goals with high success rate;
• How to connect and apply new language coaching models to the teaching process;
• Develops ability to troubleshoot in difficult and focused topics
• Learn how to deal with advanced learners, beginners, children and executives
• Further develops learning tips
For more information on this Advanced Neurolanguage Coaching course, contact us for more details at email@example.com or 0049 (0)208 3023907.