ELC Professional Neurolanguage Coaching® Certification Programme
We are pleased to announce the ELC Professional Neurolanguage Coaching® Certification. A highly interactive online programme which involves deepening the skills of the Advanced Neurolanguage Coach, to become a Professional Neurolanguage Coach. It goes further into the neuroscience of empathy and the coaching principles and introduces new aspects, such as neuroculture – language and cultures, together with a deeper comprehension of language learning through a holistic coaching approach.
This is an online programme only consisting of 12 sessions of 2 hours.
This is a highly interactive online course – we use a virtual classroom software called eLecta Live that allows course participants to see each other, speak to each other and share all kinds of media (presentations, whiteboard, video, internet access, etc.) and therefore it is just as interactive as a face-to-face course. The course has a very well-balanced ratio of theory and practice with a high degree of active coaching.
This programme focuses on not only reinforcing the whole approach and method of Neurolanguage Coaching, but also deepens knowledge in neuroscience and the practical application of neuroscientific principles during the learning process, even to integrating cultural aspects. This course aims to consolidate and develop even further the skills of the Advanced Neurolanguage Coach, giving professionalism to the whole process and potentially preparing the Professional Neurolanguage Coach to train trainers.
The 24 hours of training is delivered in 12 two-hour online interactive learning sessions with a break in the middle of each session. Each participant will receive a comprehensive course manual (ELC Professional Neurolanguage Coaching Training Manual).
- Deepens knowledge about the brain and neuroscience and how to effectively use this in the learning process
- Further enhances language knowledge and how the brain learns languages
- Gives insights into Neurofeedback and what this is now showing us and what we can learn from this
- Introduces team coaching
- Further develops neurolanguage coaching models
- Introduces Neuroculture and the cultural aspects of language learning and cultural identity
- Deepens knowledge of a complete engagement through a case study relating to language changes in companies
- How to engage coachees into focused learning and sustain their goals with high success rate
- Prepares the professional neurolanguage coach to train trainers
Obligatory successful completion of the ELC Language Coaching Certification Course and the ELC Advanced Neurolanguage Coaching Course.
For more information on this Advanced Neurolanguage Coaching course, contact us for more details at email@example.com or +44 7561427701.