Help your clients learn languages more efficiently – become a Language Coach!
Online and face-to-face courses available.
Here you can find the upcoming course dates!
The Differences between Language Teaching and Language Coaching
Discover what language coaching is and how it fits into the modern educational world. In our article we explore:
- “What “teach”, “train” and “coach” mean, and how they differ
- How English language teaching and training have evolved through history
- The differences between language training/teaching and language coaching
- How language coaching should be classified, and how certification and accreditation are becoming increasingly important as businesses acknowledge and recognise coaches training and skills
Online course November 2014
Language Coaching Certification Course
We are pleased to announce the next highly interactive Language Coaching Certification Online course in collaboration with Results Coaching System UK. This programme provides 36 hours of ICF (International Coaching Federation) accredited coach training hours.
Starting 6th November 2014
Module 1: Introduction to Brain Based Coaching
Module 2: Language Coaching Skills
15 x 2 hour online interactive classes
Discover why our course is different
We offer the first Language Coaching Certification in the world that’s accredited by the ICF. That means our teaching methods and course is fully endorsed by an organisation that preserves the integrity of coaching internationally, maintains accepted professional standards, and is recognised among coaching professionals worldwide.
Learn more about our Language Coaching Programme
“ELC Language Coaching is a method that brings neuroscience into language coaching.“
Our Language Coaching Certification Programme is a highly effective combination of theory and practice.
- learn the principles of brain-based coaching and powerful coaching techniques
- learn how to integrate coaching and latest neuroscientific findings with your language teaching skills
- achieve fast and sustainable results by helping your clients reach and maintain the “perfect learning state”
Become a Certified Accredited Language Coach and you will deliver a more cost-effective and focused learning experience using techniques that will help your clients pick up languages faster and remember them for longer.
We want to make language learning easier and more accessible to individuals, business people and professionals to help improve communication across our globalised world.
The current online course – just like the ones before – is a great success and it is such a pleasure to be able to w…
A couple of weeks ago someone said this to me in response to my comment that somehow we are all looking younger than…