Help your clients learn languages more efficiently – become a Language Coach!
Online and face-to-face courses available.
Here you can find the upcoming course dates!
Articles on Neurolanguage Coaching
Check out the following articles to learn more about Language Coaching:
As 2015 quietly creeps into our lives, it is probably time to recognise and acknowledge that over the last decade the presence of a new era can really be felt : the era of Neuroeducation.
- “What “teach”, “train” and “coach” mean, and how they differ
- How English language teaching and training have evolved through history
- How language coaching should be classified, and how certification and accreditation are becoming increasingly important
Online course August 2015
Language Coaching Certification Course
We are pleased to announce the next highly interactive Language Coaching Certification Online course. This programme provides 36 hours of ICF (International Coaching Federation) accredited coach training hours.
Starting 26th August 2015
Module 1: Introduction to Coaching
Module 2: Neurolanguage Coaching Skills 15 x 2 hour online interactive classes
Discover why our course is different
We offer the first Language Coaching Certification in the world that’s accredited by the
ICF. That means our teaching methods and course is fully endorsed by an organisation that preserves the integrity of coaching internationally, maintains accepted professional standards, and is recognised among coaching professionals worldwide.
Learn more about our Language Coaching Programme
Our Language Coaching Certification Programme is a highly effective combination of theory and practice.
- learn the principles of coaching and powerful coaching techniques
- learn how to integrate coaching and latest neuroscientific findings with your language teaching skills
- achieve fast and sustainable results by helping your clients reach and maintain the “perfect learning state”
Become a Certified Accredited Language Coach and you will deliver a more cost-effective and focused learning experience using techniques that will help your clients pick up languages faster and remember them for longer.
We want to make language learning easier and more accessible to individuals, business people and professionals to help improve communication across our globalised world.
Last week I was in London training a group of experienced language teachers to become Neurolanguage coaches. Between…
The brain is a complex voyage of discovery, packed with intricate and interconnected networks of neurons, estimated…